appetizer,

Baked Corn on the Cob

February 21, 2019 S Malik 0 Comments

Baked Corn on the Cob

I know corn is one of the top 8 allergens that people are allergic to. Luckily, my kids are not allergic to corn and it is one of their favorite vegetable.

I was craving corn on the cob but since I cannot grill, I used the next best alternative which is baking the corn. When I did a search on google for baked corn recipes, a ton of recipes came up.

I adopted the different recipes to suit our allergies. I have used olive oil instead of butter and kept it simple with just salt and pepper.

So the next time, in the middle of the winter when it is cold outside, snowing and you are craving for corn on the cob, give this recipe a try. Super easy, juicy and sweet.

  • 20 mins
  • Serves 2
  • Easy

Ingredients

Adjust Servings:
2 corn ears
olive oil, as needed
salt & pepper, to taste
foil, to cover the corn

Nutritional information

2g
Protein
19g
Carbs
4g
Fat
4g
Sugars
78mg
Sodium
80k
Calories

Steps

1
Done
1 min
Preheat oven to 350 o F.
2
Done
5 min
Remove the husks from the corn.
3
Done
1 min
Place foil on a baking sheet, should be big enough to wrap the corn
4
Done
2 min
Brush with olive oil then sprinkle salt and pepper.
5
Done
30 mins
Wrap the corn with the foil. Place in the oven and bake until the corn is done(30-40 minutes)
Allergy Friendly Baked Corn on the Cob



Pin for later

Pin for Allergy Friendly Baked Corn on the Cob

0 Comments: